Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Good Deed - Anonymous gift for baby and mom to be

From "The Change":

When out at a restaurant/sandwich shop with my three little ones last night, a gentlemen who worked there approached me to say hello to the littlest rosebud (not quite 7 months old) and to share - he was bursting with excitement - that he and his wife are expecting their first child. His wife is just one month along and he shared that 10 years ago, with a previous significant other, that she lost a pregnancy at 5 months so she was very nervous. I thought that this was a great opportunity to honor LW by doing something I wouldn't normally do, so I stopped by a local farm today and purchased some hand knit baby booties for the soon-to-be new addition and an organic lavender sachet to help mom unwind and relax. I dropped the package off anonymously with a card for dad to share with his growing family. Here's to another beautiful life!

Awww -- well, Little Warrior looooves little babies, so she gives three cheers for this deed!


No comments: