Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Adventures of Super Frog Girl

Little Warrior was getting accessed a few weeks ago (meaning: a needle is punched through her skin into her port) and I complimented her bravery, noting that she's a superhero. "No," she said sadly, shaking her head. "I don't have a cape."

Super-Sewer-Mary (an honorary grandma) whipped up a beautiful cape, decorated with little frogs. And in a flash of light, Little Warrior's alter-ego Super Frog Girl was born. The first of her many adventures ... ribbit, ribbit:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Especially with her "ribbit, ribbit" sounds.

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite lines: "Oh, no! Foiled again!" Adorable!

Christine Robinson said...

All your kids are super-heroes. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's too funny! Haha I can relate - my college mascot is the Horned Frog... and the life-size mascot at football games, etc is named Super Frog! I must say he's kinda creepy whereas Marenna is just plain adorable! Her spirit is truly amazing - she's an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

haha. adorable. I love the cape.

Christy Griffith said...

Oh, drat! That is toooo cute!!!