Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Deeds!

Just read comments from our original post. Sorry, chemo brain is evidently transferable!

I generally try to do good deeds without a reason. And i have been trying recently to give the standard 10% to a charity or life-improvement organizations (even if it's not a charity). Today I am making an additional donation over my 10% in thinking of Little Warrior. -- Steven R.

--

On Saturday I was out running errands and took a detour through Chic Fil A for a quick breakfast. I saw that the car behind me was a police officer. I asked the lady at the window if I could pay for his as well and if she would just tell him Thank You. She teared up and said sure. I am hopeful that even though it was small gesture it helped the police officer get off to a good start. I love this idea and am planning on posting many more good deeds inspired by Little Warrior!! -- Carla


Thank you!

No comments: